Why do we need the Vehicle Identification Number VIN ?
The manufacturer works with exact informations about each vehicle , the key is this the 17 - digit Vehicle Identification Number
. With this information we assure that the part you request information about fits into your Rolls-Royce.
Example : WBABY71080XXXXXXX
You find the VIN
- in the vehicle registration
- on the car stamped directly in the engine compartment under the cover in the frame , and again on the nameplate
- look on the frame of the drivers door while door is open there is a stickers
- on newer vehicles you see it from the outside through the windshield on the dashboard
- some older cars only have 7-digit VIN, thats also ok. Or give us the number plate.